Update: 11th July 2020.
Tri Beauty are excited to be reopening our doors from July 15th. We have had a few changes to protocols and systems so please read on to be prepared for Tri Beauty's New "Normal".
1. We have temporary new opening hours, Wednesday-Friday 10am-6pm Saturday 10am-2pm. Evenings by request.
2. We have a new booking system. we will require an update to all of your contact details, on your appointment you will be asked to complete a new consultation form as well as a covid-19 questionnaire.
3. We currently will not be offering a double treatment room. We will be limited to just therapists and 1 client in my treatment rooms, with an exception to two therapists and 2 clients in our manicure/pedicure room.
4. we are not currently authorised to offer any treatments that are on the face, including hair removal, ipl, laser, aestehtics and hands on facials. we are currently offering free consultations for all skin concerns.
5. Please wear a face mask and have this on before entering the building. Our team will instruct if and when it is safe to remove. disposable ones will be charged at £1.50 per mask.
6. we have had a small price increase to some of our treatments. please view our price lists.
7. Please arrive on time to your appointment. You will be asked to wait in your Car/Carpark upon arrival until your therapist comes to collect you before your appointment. There will be no waiting area. We will also only be able to offer water in disposable cups. Being late to your appointment will result in refusal of treatment with the full amount being charged.
8. Hand sanitation is essential. you will be asked to wash/sanitise your hands at the start and end of your treatment.
9. Please come alone to all appointments including children and spouses. Exceptions for Vulnerable adults who require a carer or guide dogs.
10. To reduce the risk of covid-19 we are for the time being going cashless. Contactless, Card and Voucher payments only.
i know these are a lot of changes and if there is anything you arent sure about or would like to talk to us about, please send us a message or do call us.
When we reopen we will not have a receptionist so do bare with us as our phonelines will not always be manned, but do leave a voicemail or use our online booking system.
now all of that official business is out the way, I would like to say a huge thank you for all of our lovely clients who have contacted us throughout the lockdown. The ones who have supported us, and cared for us. we have forever grateful.
we cannot wait to see you all very soon, for some much deserved pampering.
Jakkie, India and Liz 💕
Gift Vouchers and Prepaid Courses.
All Tri Beauty Gift Vouchers purchased directly from Tri beauty which start with TRI or OLV will be honoured and extended until February 2021.
Unfortunately any groupon vouchers which were not redeemed before their expiry date, or have expired during lockdown we are unable to redeem and urge all clients to contact groupon for a refund. unfortunately we have no control over the purchase or payments of groupon vouchers and are unable to extend vouchers. we are extremely sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
Prepaid Courses- as with gift vouchers we have extended the expiry of prepaid courses until February 2021. We will contact clients who have outstanding treatments asap to reschedule their appointments. if you would like to know more about your course bookings including balance etc please get in touch.
It is at this time we would ask all of our clients to re-read our terms and conditions in regards to gift vouchers and courses should you have any queries. Our terms can be found at the bottom of this page.